Hello! Welcome to the online home of Worfield Parish Council.
Our long serving Clerk to the Council, Val Edwards has now retired, after many years of service to the community.
She will be missed, and was presented with a 'thank you' present of a Magnolia. It was presented to her on 27th January 2021 by Chairman John Crowther, with Councillers Plain, Beardmore, Crowther, Millington and Tudor also (socially distanced) attending. She will be most missed, although her sucessor Connor is settling in well.
Covering Worfield Parish.
Meetings are usually held on the 1st Thursday of the month.
Web Site Guide
Visitors to this web site may find the following information helpful.
· Details of the Monthly Expenditure is contained within the minutes, and is summarized at the end of each monthly document.
· A Copy of the Annual Financial papers including the end of year Accounts, the Internal and External Audit reports, Annual Governance Statement will be published separately under the heading “End of Year Accounts”
· A Copy of the Asset Register will be published separately. This will detail public land and buildings registered in the name of the council.
· No formal sub committees operate from this council.
· The list of members is available
· Details of the planning applications to be considered at each meeting will be found within the agenda document
· Details of the comments forwarded to Shropshire Council (or to Appeals Department) will be found in the minutes.